What theme should we use for our challenge in the month of October

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fellow Featured Etsian Picked

Just wanted to update and let everyone know that I have picked my "Fellow Featured Etsian" for my "Fellow Featured Etsian Friday". They have been sent an email with the proper criteria and will be expected to respond within 24 hours. If they do not, a secondary will be picked.

I also picked next weeks as well from this lot because of the fact that my husband and I will be moving soon and I may not have the time to go through entries next week and view them all. Next weeks winner will recieve a similar email this weekend and be expected to respond within the allotted time as well. Once again, if they do not, a secondary will be picked.

I hope that you will all return on my "Fellow Featured Etsian Friday" to read about the interesting person and their interesting shop that I will be blurbing about!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment