What theme should we use for our challenge in the month of October

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Forgetful as ever!

With the move and my birthday last week, and with unpacking, donating blood, and the addition of three sales within 2 days, I have been a little overwhelmed to say the least. And like nearly every time before, I forget to do something. This time, I forgot to announce who our winner for the tribble earrings is....

Ashley!

Ashley will be contacted by email and I will make the tribble earrings specifically for her!

I am thinking of a new way to do my giveaway and would love any input on rules, entry or even the giveaway prize/item that you would like to see next!

Love Always
Candce

1 comment:

  1. i've just started to do artist interviews on my blog...if you could stop by and give some tips it would be superfantastic! I like that you have giveaways...maybe i need to do that too

    ReplyDelete