What theme should we use for our challenge in the month of October

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And the results are in...

I know it came a little bit late, but since we had some technical difficulties, I allowed the poll to stay up for another couple of days. That way, everybody had the right amount of fair voting time.

It was fun to watch the poll day by day, to see it waver back and forth between the entries. I have to say it was quite the close call.

So now that the results are in, do you want to know what they were? Of course you do... In third place was the collaboration between LindaButterfly and ElektraJewelry, with three votes. Great job you guys! In second place was Mary's Maids with a total of five votes! Awesome! And in first place, was the collaboration between LindaButterfly and NanasNikNaks at a total of 6 votes on the poll. Way to go you guys! (A feature on the winner(s) will be posted later today)

Congratulations to all of the contestants who brought forth such awesome ideas. Congratulations for completing the challenge and for really getting inspired by your teammates.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My! Congrats Linda...!! I love what she did with my butterflies! I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do beautiful cross stitch work Valerie.

    ReplyDelete