What theme should we use for our challenge in the month of October

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Loads of Ribbon to Unload


Have you ever come across a great find that you didn't really need? You know, that bulk stash of buttons for a quarter or the 20 pound box of poly-fil for a buck? Yeah, well I had one of those and now I need to get rid of it. I have 600+ yards of lovely designer ribbon, all on rolls that I need to unload on some other person. lol, I have to make more room for different items in my craft room and my husband told me that I had to start either using some of what I have before I can buy more craft supplies, or I have to sell some stuff that I am not using. I was intending on selling the ribbon on my supply shop on etsy, and some of it has already sold. However, it is very time consuming to take pictures of each roll, since there are probably at the very least, 100 different rolls. And, on top of that, I am just tired of cutting the ribbon by the yard, only to discover that I still have 19 yards left of that one ribbon. So here is my proposal, I will bestow upon somebody all of my ribbon for $150 plus shipping and handling prices. That is a steal of a deal and really would benefit somebody who uses a lot of ribbon on a regular basis or somebody who can sell it even (and has the patience to do so one yard at a time). I am adding some pictures here, but if you need to see more, please comment here and I will add some more. These are just a few of the ribbon types that I have. There are many, many, many, many, more.








No comments:

Post a Comment